Thursday, April 3, 2008

Banana Bread

Ugggghhh.. I am so bloateeeddd! My tummy hurts! But I shouldn't be complaining since I made myself suffer- I ate way and way too much!!

Wait, before I continue, I gotta ask Sasha if we actually have AT class today..

I am back. Sasha wasn't in her room.

Oh yeah!!! I just checked my email and my French prof said that we wont have AT class tonight because the AT is sick (I am sorry that she's sick)! Good for us! :)

Okie, back to the main topic. I have been eating way too much lately. My appetite is up high reaching the sky! Also, they have been serving banana bread very often (not putting the blame on the kitchen staff!!)! I am so much in love with banana bread! I have been eating it all the time! It's insane coz I just cant stop eating them. Even when I was too full to have a bite more, I'd go for even another piece! Gosh.. This is neither good an nor healthy (well, at least it tastes good! :D). Raluca said that she's making banana bread soon and she'll keep some for me! yummmmm.. I asked her if I could possibly get the recepie and she promised that she'll email it to me! How great!

My backpain is not as bad now. Slow but sure I can feel that I am recovering. Though I still cannot put my trousers on if I dont sit down. Lame. I know.. Also, it still hurts when I sneeze. I really should go to the medical center but I know I wont ever do that. Lame. I know.. Tomorrow I'll go to KAC to work out. I need to stay healthy for the sake of semester exams. Oh ya, have been having 7hr of sleep everyday this week! This one is not lame, clearly! I am impressed!

Tonight I dun have much work to do. Thus, I am planning to do a bit of 'Why Pray?' reading and also wanna watch the movie I borrowed from Ko Bud. I have listened to the one of the soundtracks and I liked it. So I am pretty excited to watch the movie (hoping that they have some good songs that I can add to my fave song list).

Now I am following the flow. The flow of God's river of love and mercy. HE always reminds me to take 'them' bit by bit, not all at once. HE ensures me that I am not alone. HE will walk hand on hand with me and go through all this. I know that I am not standing on a 'high enough' spot to see the 'big puzzle'. But God does stand high enough to see it from above. There are small pieces of puzzle. Some are 'Joy', some are 'Tough Time', some are 'Happy', some are 'Lonely', some are 'Upset', some are 'Laugh' some are 'Confused', some are 'Love', some are 'Tears', some are 'Smiley Face'... They all belong to a puzzle frame called 'Process of Maturing'. My pieces are scattered in my ocean of life, wave of emotions, and God is fondly gathering all those.

I am learning how to reduce the number of 'Why' or 'How' and increase the number of 'What'- not "Why this happened to me, Lord?" or "How could YOU let this happened to me, Lord?", instead wisely ask "What do YOU want me to learn from this and what do YOU want me to do, oh Lord?". Up to now, what I can get is God wants me to learn how to love unconditionally and to take lessons from hard situations with a grateful heart.

Upsss.. gotta go to work now! Library is calling! Now I am up to "How can I help you today?" with a friendly smile! :)

No comments: