Monday, March 31, 2008

Tho' the sky is still cloudless

Abu-abu
Rindu
Rasa tak tentu
Cinta jatuh
Rasa yang berpadu
Sayangku
Rasa yang berpadu
Cinta jauh
Rasa tak tentu
Rindu
Abu-abu


A poem inspired by my heart. Subconsciously written by my spotless soul about a month ago..
Seperti biasa.. kalo udah mulai nulis yg random2, itu tandnya gua lagi lari dari tugas kewajiban dan tanggung jawab gua.hehehe.. Yes, I am runing away from preparing my french presentation. The presentation is for tomororw at bloody 9am in the morning. I am not even hal way done. But what surprises me is I am not anxious at all. Which is actually dangerous because it simply means that I am not putting the best efforts on it. And it, obviously, contradicts my perfectionism. Again, I have been thinking about home, too much! That's probably the reason why my appetite has been surprisingly high sice two weeks ago. I eat a lot when am not in mood. And it is a problem. Coz when I eat a lot, I sleep a lot too. I just do not function properly. I hibernate all the time. Final exam is approaching and I better do some real efforts to overcome this homesickness before it destroys my geekness even more.

Well, wish me luck for tomorrow! ;)

No comments: