Sunday, April 6, 2008

1:25pm

4 more weeks to go..

Missing my family so much.. Still missing him but it's under control now. I won't fight this feeling no more. This sincere love I have is a gift from God that I should be grateful of. Though the situation I'm facing now is not the best one, I am learning how to embrace it rather than bewailing about it. The focus now is not him but the 'good shaped' loving heart God wants me to posses. I believe that he is just a media God uses to train me to be a better person. Otherwise, HE wouldn't introduce him to my life and let this feelings grew at the first place. Now I can be honest to myself about how I feel. In this situation, I have overcome my emotion and pertinacious. Which, to me, is indeed a remarkable accomplishment!

As the wise men say, "The process of learning is hard. But you will be amazed when you see how it shapes you into a wiser and stronger person!"

Instead of feeling like a fool and pity myself, God enables me to observe this situation with different perspective- a great opportunity to grow up as a better person and, moreover, a better Christian! :)

No comments: