Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Combination

I feel like writing, but I dont know what to write. More aptly, I have to much to write thus I cannot decide which ones I should write.Hehehehe.. (Prob, this isnt worth reading for u)

Hari ini ada piknik satu sekolah. It was fun and the food was slightly better- they had potato salad^^

I should be reading some Bio and doing some french excercises now but I am so tired. Tlaked to my sis yesterday. It was a good heart to heart talk and we spent an hour on the phone.hehehe.. The night before yesterday we spent 2 hrs talking. It was so nice since we havent spoken to e/o for ages. Like I've said before, we are angels sent from The Great Man above to each other :) Miss you, Bot.. Cant wait to do crazy stuff with u di surabaya ntar! Ntar gua hancurin mobil lo!kekekekkeke

Ada satu pepatah yang lumayan terkenal. Saking terkenalnya, pepatah ini suka digunakan org untuk main2 or cuma sekedar bilang. Nanti sekarang gua ngalamin sendiri, baru gua rasa how powerful that saying is. It's like, a combination of sorrow and joy. Tidak perlu dikatakan namun bisa dirasakan. Tidak perlu dijelaskan namun bisa dipahami. Tak perlu direngkuh karena yg tulus itu datangnya dari hati. Gua surely bisa bilang, pepatah itu mmg bener cuma ngga mudah dijalanin.

Kita berdua ngalamin hal yang beda tapi sama. Lucu aja since kita bedua itu best frieds, trus ngerasain hal gini barengan. Hehehe.. Love you Val. Cant wait to see you at our lovely town^^

Oh ya, Indo nite sebentar lagi niy. Rada nervous juga. Seumur2 baru kali ini gua perform trus latihannya cuma sekali, trus cm sama gitarisnya lagi. Aih aih.. Hope it will go well

Mom just called.. Talk about some stuff, about her trip to Aussie with dad. They will be gone right when I arrive at home, tegaaaaaaaaa..hehehe. Ngga lah.. ngga apa2. They desreve to have a break. Trus mom lanjut, crt ttg mau latiha driving lagi. Gua kaget aja tiba2 mama bilang "Njel, ntar di Manado latihan pake mobilanya mama papa aja. Kan automatic juga". Wew, kaget gua. Tu mobil keramat mau dikasih gua pake latihan! waaah.. lumayan tersentuh juga gua.hehehe.. cuma, I dont think they have toldmy bro about this. coz im sure he wont ever let me drive that car, even worse latihan pke tu mobil. Dia cinta ma mobil tuh kayak ma pacar. Padahal dia pny mobil sendiri.. cm yah, gitu lah cowo, susah dimengerti..hehehe. But, well, we'll see..

I am so so so tired now. My eyes, if they could speak, would have shouted at me for abusing them!lol. I am still chatting with some friends. It's 8 minutes past midnight. I give up! Gotta sleep now..

Je suis fou parce que de tu me manque! Hahaha.. Sok dramtis! :D
Ya wes, bobo dulu ah..

No comments: