Monday, April 7, 2008

Gallons of water!!!!!

It's about the back pain (again)..

After being convinced by Mary Clare to go to medical center, I decided to go. I am glad that she convinced me to see the doctor and my stubbornness was not high reaching the sky (like my appetite).

I had to wait for about an hour or so to see the doctor. But reading People was kinda relaxing (was it really??). Lots of crap boring gossips- Britney Spears, Jolie-Pitt, Hannah Montana, etc. Oh ya, I read a story about a pregnant man. was disgusted when I saw the picture of that man with his pumped belly. But then I figured out that he was originally a woman- a very pretty one. The summary- She got her breasts taken away by surgery, got some male hormones and changed her outter apperance. Yet she (now she is a he) still has the reproduction organ and thus she can get pregnant. He is married to a woman whom womb is not functional anymore (cant remember why).

Then the doctor came. I explained to her what I have been feeling and she did some check on me. I got my urin sampled and she left me for a little while. It took her about 15mins to get back to me again. Guess what..
I have kidney stones!

That explains why I got that very painful attack on my right back waist. Now I know why I always feel tired even when I get 7-8 hours of sleep 7 days in a row. Thank God my kidney stones are not that severe. Now I am taking some medications and have to go to the medical center in 2 weeks to get my urine sampled again.

I still do not know why I have been craving for sweets so much. Neither I know why my appetite is sooooo up high. I just eat and eat and eat. All these weird symptoms came along with the first back pain attack. I am not functioning properly.

I really should have some rest before I go to french evening class. Hopefully this fever will vanish soon

Oh ya, and I need to drink gallons of water!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

jaga badan tuh makanya...jgn makan yg pedes2 mulu hahaha

Angel Mogie said...

masyaalah.. gua ini beneran sakit tau. malah diketawain..ckckckck. doa'in kek biar cepet sembuh!