Friday, February 8, 2008

Why..

Why to love someone can be so painful? Even more painful, when you trully love someone that YOU KNOW doesn't love you.. Or, it's just as horrible to love someone so much but that someone is not sure if he/she actually loves you.

Well, it's not me who just broke up with someone! My roomie is having a very hard time at the moment. I feel so sorry for her. She is such an amazing person! That boy really doesn't desreve her!

I am very close to myself. Which most of the time is good. Coz I dont really feel 'right' when people know too much about what, why and how I feel about certain emotional matters. But it sometimes hurts! Hurts so much! Though it's not very often. But once it hurts, it beats me down that I cannot even cry.
Hmmmmm, this reminds me of the 2 lines of one of the 'very emotional' poems I wrote;

Don't play with my heart I plead
Coz I might die if it bleeds


ahhh.. I feel like writing poem right now.lol. Haven't done it for quite sometimes. When I am down, I found that writing poems does make me feel better. The fact that I always have the paper and the pen to share my feelings really comforts me.