Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Chocolaty Day

Guess what!! It's Valentine's Day! (duuuh..-_-)

Heehehehe..

To me, Valentine's Day is not an exciting moment as it is to some other people. I never really celebrated Valentine's Day. Even when I was in relationship with someone. Well, both of us didn't really take that pinky occasion into serious account. It was neither I nor he was an anti-valentine person. For us, everyday was Valentine's Day. So, that's why we never romantically celebrated the 14th Feb. Reasonable enough, rite?! I wonder who will be the next special person I am gonna spend my ‘everyday is valentine day’ with.hehe.. :)

So far, I got some chocolates from Casey and a card from Arianne. Though I am not a very into chocolate person, I still think it is a very kind of her. Back to my motto: it's the love attached to it that matters! :) I also got an e-card from my mommy. Despite the fact that I knew I would get one from her, it still means a lot to me. But hey, I got another e-card! Did it surprise me? Yes, because I wasn’t expecting to get V-card from that person.

Yesterday I got an electronic V-Card. Anonymous. With a short but somehow meaningful (?) message. Well, at least it was supposed to be meaningful, I guess. Or was it only a joke? While I was still clueless and wondering who sent me that e-card, I decided to email back that person. Just to say happy valentine and to show my appreciation for his/her card. Also, I asked the identity of that person! I got a reply juts couple of minutes after I sent my email. That person said: “I am one of your secret admirers that often…. (CENSORED.lol)”. What???

I was obviously surprised. Even more surprised when I knew who that person was (although he didn’t tell me his name, I managed to figure it out myself.. Angel gitu loh! Heuhueheu). I do not know if he was joking or not. If he wasn’t joking, I have no idea how sober he was when he wrote that to me. Ahhh, gara2 valentine day niy.. bikin org jadi emo. Jadinya ya gini, org2 pada ngirim kartu ngga jelas.hehehe..

Oh ya, I got a present from the post office too!!! I got 2 checks! One is from my daddy (well, no surprise again coz I knew he would send me some bucks. It surprised me a lot that the bank sent me a check as a notification that I got some money transferred into my acc. I thought dat’s kinda odd). Then, the other check is from the Multimedia where I am working! My first wage!!! Nananana.. lol. Oh ya, the min wage actually went up from 6.80 to 7 bucks ^.^ I am so happy, so excited. Finally I can bring some offering into God’s House. Offering that comes from my ‘kerja keras’ (cieee..). Well, mo dibilang offering (in terms of money) pertama yg gua kasih dr hasil ‘kerja keras’ gua, sbnrnya ngga juga sih. Coz I have given offerings yang money-nya came from some competitions that I went to (which is 'kerja keras' too, rite?!). But this one is different! Gua kerja man, my first wage!!!lol. That’s why it means a lot to me although it’s not really a lot of bucks. I cannot wait to go to church to offer the whole first wage of mine. I have been waiting for this for a very long time :)

“For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also”
-Matthew 9:21 (KJV)

No comments: