Monday, February 4, 2008

Not hazelnuts, but haziness!!!

I am so exhausted!!! I never like a take home quiz and I am pretty sure I won't ever like it! It brutally irritates my brain.. ugggghhhh..

Anyhow, I am done. I better go back to my room and give my brain and eyes some rest (though I am not sure if I can actually fall asleep).

Oh ya, happy birthday to my beloved sis! Can't say much now, I apologize! No more energy to write good stuff. I'll update this post soon. Tomorrow, maybe.. (if tomorrow ever comes!)


Feb the 4th,2008 1.19pm

BACK..

'Tomrrow' actually came, so here I am fullfiling my promise!

As you had probably guessed, I took Tylenol last night. This might be a quite 'unacceptable' action for some people but not for me. I have been having this sleeping problem since I came to the Sates. Well, not everyday but often enough that I need to stock up that unhealthy medicine in my drawer. Normally I would take Antimo, 'anti mabok' pill that I brought from home. But I ran out of it last week and decided to make a trip to Wallmart to get Tylenol PM instead.

And I didn't know..
Yeah, I didn't know how strong a small blue pill can take control of my self. Today, I was such a mess! I could actually feel it when I just woke up. But it was just too early in the morning for my brain to work properly and get the signal. I was struggling to wake up. That was the first symptom. Secondly, I was struggling to walk 'straight' to my first class. Not only because the middle path was unfriendly due to its slippage but also because I was loosing my consciousness! Dude, I was unconsciously unconscious!!! Yet I hadn't realized that something was wrong with me until Bio class. That class was a pain in my butt! Bio class that usually triggers my enthusiasm was a painstaking today. I was sitting there without feeling that I existed. I was looking at the projector without my eyes cooperating with my brain. I was listening to the professor without my mind focused.

The Tylenol really worked. It worked very well, TOO WELL!!
I felt like a veggie, walking from class to class without a functioned brain. I sort of couldn’t feel my self and I just didn’t want to talk to anybody. Probably that’s how the junkies feel when they are feeling high. Well, I am sure it’s not exactly the same. A bit similar, probably? Whatever!! I am not a junkie. It’s only my guess. It’s weird but I felt like I have a head with lots of empty spaces in it. Things just didn’t make sense, voices sounded somehow hazy. Walking back and forth from dorm-class-another class-canteen-class-dorm has never been a high energy demanding activity for me, before. But Tylenol was, if truth be told, taking control of me! I had to keep playing Black Eyed Peas’ Dum Dilly loudly to keep me alert so I wouldn’t fall while walking on that (hopefully will soon be improved) slippery icy path.

Sounds like I am exaggerating? Take a Tylenol PM and explore it yourself! I am gonna nap now..

PS. Sis, I promise I’ll write something better later today. Until then, I hope you have a blast birthday! Lov ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I told ya...sleeping pill is not good for ur body.

nikkoyudono said...

go go tylenol =D
jujur aja berdoa + tidur = sembuh (works for me)

Angel Mogie said...

i know i know.. semalam gua rada ssh tidur lagi. but i didnt take tylenol again. masih trauma gua.haha.. -_-