Sunday, March 23, 2008

Becoz I am turning 20 this year?

Easter was great! With bunchhhhhh of food. That was awful lots of fooooooooods. I brought back some. Just ate some of the puddings with my roomies.

Again, the Bible sharing was a 'Bull's Eye!'. I dunno why it feels like, God has been talking to me pretty drecly through Pastor Yo. The sharings, 2 weeks in a row, were absolutelly 'for me'. Absolutelly. I am amazed by HIM.


Still, I cant run from my feelings. Homesick. Yes I am. Pushing everything into a box wont do me any good. What a complex creature humang being is. And I, with all of my ability to stand on the waves, am trying to take it bit by bit. Songs, buildings, cars, places, friends, and even my own reflection. Driving me nuts. My emotion is like a carnival. Is it what you call the process of maturing? Why now? Is it becoz I am turning 20 this year? (Oh gosh.. yes i am turning 20 this year!!! Dudeeee.. I am ooooooooolddd -_-)

Piuuuffffff.. feel a bit better after writing all these. Gotta work on Bio now. Then french. Tu me manque.. Tu me manque.. tres tres beaucoup. Lord have mercy on me..

No comments: