Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Me against short hair (!/?)

The weather was nice so we (me and my other 3 friends) decided to lay on the grass near our dorm for a while. They were 'sun bathing' and I was avoiding the sun, obviously. I am asian. Anyhow, I suddenly tought about haircut today. Not because of a sudden enlightenment or whatsoever but because lots of Kenyon folks that I know have had their hair cut. Some of them just changed their hair style but most of them really cut their hair. I really mean this. They got uber short hair now! I was surprised!

I knew some of them had grown their hair for quite sometimes and it's quite a decision to get such short hair cut, I suppose. But, I must confess that it's a positive change. They look diffrent. They look fhresher. Then I suddenly thought about cutting my hair short too. Dude, my old pals would surely be sohocked if I did that. People almost always associate me with either my jokes, my singing, or my very long hair. I can't imagine having a big change in any one of those three trademarks of mine. Say I cut my hair. Not very2 short but let's say up to my shoulders.. I wonder how would I look.. Nah! I wont ever cut my hair that short. Not that others would be surprised, but I myself would be so shocked.lol. I'll definately get a haircut when I go home this summer. But I'll make sure that my hair will still be long.

Oh oh.. Almost forgotten.. I just figured out that I dont have to write up a report for the experiment we did last Wed and today!! Yayyyyyy!! (^O^)v That's really a gift from heaven!! No lab report for next week! I can have some fun and get more than 3hours sleep on Tuesday night! nananananananaaa.. ^^

Oh ya, dat pic is when I was little. When my hair was still under my mom's 'control', dat's why it's so short. hehehehe..

No comments: