Sunday, October 30, 2011

from teaching to almost 5 glasses of red wine

went to teach a "bimbel" group today-- a group of Christian academists who are passionate about sharing their knowledge to those who can't afford to pay "luxury" bimbingan belajar. Edo picked me up after church and we taught these four educationally hungry, grade nine, kids. While the little boys were such cute imps, teasing me while I was teaching..hehehe. I was so excited teaching biology, about the genetic stuff (my speciality ^__^). Mitosis and meiosis. That was a loooong time ago when I dealt with ya guys! Still fresh in my mind, those vocabs, wonders, and greatnest of science! Ahhhh I am such a nerd and I don't mind at all! No one will realize the beauty of natural science until you dedicated almost half of your live serving the field. Oh, and it was my first time after about 10 years riding a motorcycle. Was scared but fun #palmface,giggle (=

And just got back from a dinner. My sis' fiance's aunty and uncle and couple cousins asked us out for a fancy Korean dinner somewhere in the west side of Surabaya. The food was good. I've always enjoyed Korean delicacies. And the wine was good too, hehe.. I just think I've had a little too much that now my head is so heavy. I've deleted lotsa typos while writing this post, I should go to bed.

november is around the corner. cant wait to see my dodo honey =)))


tipsy, just a lil..
njl

No comments: