Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Absence

my heart ponders
of what the eyes see
for nobody can answer the questions
and it is "I" who's in process, not we

I am not ignoring the curiosity
yet she decides that I'm not her agency
neither I aim for a brilliant ending
my passion is really what I'm longing

there were times
when ters are the best you can express
and the silence of the night understands
your sorrow more than your beloved ones

my joy was robbed
my passion was raped
in chain they made me smiled
I wished for a piece of mind

ready my soul for its calling
yet in their eyes I am worthless
for dreaming too high, aming too much
can't you just let me Rest In Peace?

if you are real then take me
from this hell to another hell
I won't mind, I would agree
as long as I have my right to spell

is this me? or are you using me?
my life has never been mine
they say "live it up", shall be
but I am not thee

No comments: