Friday, November 4, 2011

Yes, I do.

My bro is getting married real soon! It's weird to think of any of my siblings having a spouse. Seems like it was a blink ago when we were all just like crazy little monkeys, so far from being mature, gazillion years from being PARENTS! Our big bro is going to tie the knot to a lovey lady who's a high school friend of my sissy. The 19th of November will be the date and I am so looking forward for it =) Even more, I am more than excited to see and hug my beloved boy. Been 4 months since the last time we embraced each other's presence. Cannot wait for our own wedding #blushblush

here's my dress for my bro's wedding reception:




and this simpler knee-length peach dress is for the holy matrimony:



but I am still not sure about this latter dress. Somehow I thought it's too revealing to be worn at church though there might be an exception entitled since it's a wedding thing and not a sermon. We'll see..

Will be off to manado on 17th November and won't be back til 21st Nov


wish me no more breakouts on my already pimple-accessorized face! >_<


<3
~njl

No comments: