Thursday, April 23, 2009

3 quick facts

As always, when I got inspired to write crappy post on my blog, it means I am running away from don't-feel-like-doing-it schoolwork! lol

So yea, Mr. Weather is finally in a good mood. After giving me the hail-storm attack on Tuesday night on my way to the science quad, you better treat me right today and give me a nice sunny weekend, Mr. W!

I am running away from this 7-9 pages Ecology paper. My brain is so fried and eating double-scoop buckeyes classic ice cream doesn't help to cool it down. Instead, it makes it soggy- I am more motivated to CHILL OUT now, not doing work! Bleh.. Okay, besides that fried brain of mine, I think there are some other things that have been teasing me, buggering my mind, poking my soul, and preventing me from geeking-out:

First, too much skyping with peeps from home does not ease my homesickness. Rather, I am EVEN MORE HOMESICK now!! T^T
I miss being spoiled by my dad and getting massage from his "tapak dewa", mom & me: indulging ourselves with hair spa, joking and playing around with my lil bro, heart-to-heart talking with sis, and my bro's ENGAGEMENT!!!!

Second, this weekend I will meet with him. The first time we will meet each other after all that processes and I am so excited! So so so uber excited!!! :D I knew I love him from the first time I saw him online. He'll be my first. I can't wait to have great times with him and treat him well :)

Third, I got the vibrate! I can feel it and I am just waiting for this question to meet her answer "is this for real?". I just simply cannot get this out of my head. I have to confess that I am so hopeless and can't help myself. Praying hard that God will help me to be patient and that I can make a good decision regardless my emotional fluctuations. This is so certain yet uncertain at the same time. We will see..


~vouz me manquez, mes bebes!!

No comments: