Sunday, May 4, 2008

moi et mon rêve impossible (ou probablement, 'sera retardé')

Je suis heureuse..
I am happy..

Good food always makes me happy (^oo^)v

Today they serve très délicieux salmon and vegetarian sauté! Those are my favorite!

and the weather is very supportive too. Très bon.. je suis content =)

I have been dating my French textbook since 8am. Well, not a full time intense date since there were some procrastinating events in between. But I am more than half way through.. and I still have tonight plus tomorrow morning and afternoon to study.

Tomorrow will be the day (jreng jrenggg.. geje -_-).. I'll take my French final and I won't have French class no more. I am excited. Yet sad too. I am so glad that I wont have any more friggin intense french class- everyday, twice a day, with tons of online and written homework. But I am sad that I won't be actively practicing my french anymore. It impresses me a lot how much I have learned- from absolutely zero to pretty fluent. I wish I could go abroad during my junior year. I would spend a semester in France and nail my french on my tongue! Again it's about making decision, prioritizing things that are supposed to (or have to) be prioritized. Prof Itagaki, oen of the Health Profession advisors, said- "If you want to go to med school, you got to sacrifice your 'happiness' and be devoted to your pre-med junks!", and that means I better forget about my dream to spend a semester in France. I hate to be aware with the fact that, slowly but sure, I will lose my french. Why am I so sure? Because I know I wont be doing french anymore in the near future (at least for three years). Oui, je dois étudier plus sérieuse pour gagner une bonne note ! Bonne de la chance pour moi ! Alors, au revoir!

1 comment:

Admin said...

Where were you studying French?
Thanks!