Thursday, May 5, 2011

That's all I will remember

you, whose name remains a mystery
have been with me on this hill for four years
the first time I saw you, we were naive
in countless dreams we believe

I have a lover and so do you
yet this special connection I cannot ignore
you found this weird? I do so too
But dont you feel you just want to know a little more?

Have I known you not
a single word we never exchanged
But I wonder how I got this special knot
you are so familiar, and it hasn't changed

Romance is not the word
for we belong to completely different world
though I know when you look at me
you are just as confused as I am puzzled. I see

your name is all I want to know
before I forget what it is like to walk in the snow
time flies and I will depart
this de ja vu, maybe should just remains as art

I adore you not, love you not
But a word with you would mean a lot
for I need to know how you feel
about a girl whose name remains a mystery

feels like I have known you forever
and your unknown name, that's all I will remember

No comments: