Saturday, May 7, 2011

SENIORITIS!!

.. and it's a severe one! Gosh, my brain just shuts off. Can't think anymore. I do not even feel a tiny itsy bit of pressure for finals this time. Still want to maintain good grades though. But it's so friggin harddddd.. Thanks God I only have one sit-down exam. My other finals are paper, lab report, and a web project. I can't wait till mom, dad, gebot, and billy are here.. Graduation finally seems so close (yes it is that close!). May 21st ill be the day. I Hope the sun will not be too shy to come out despite the number of proud students and parents on this Hill. Been waiting for this day, and the weeks of travelling and shopping spree! :D
Ray, I'd love him to come to my big day. But he has to work, do his job to prepare for our BIG day ^.^ I miss him today (not that I never miss him before). He's looking content and been talking about his urge to get married soon. One day he'll be, "how about three years from now?" and the next day he'll change his mind and say, "I think I'll be ready in two years." Suprisingly, he's the one who's worried about getting married too old. Shouldn't I be the one with the anxiety of being an old virgin? hehe.. Apparently he's been going to a Christian Care Group that has many young married couples with young kids. And he decided he wants to be a dad soon too! lol. Though that would mean he needs my pass first. Of course, since I am the one who'll be in charge of carrying that big belly for 9 months. It's funny when we got into this convo, and argument about this issue. Ah Ray how I love you :) He's just too lovely. I cannot ask for a better man.

Biochem!!! NOW!!!

No comments: