Thursday, September 17, 2009

thank you note

Dear You

I just would like to thank you for today. The conversation was unexpected to both of us, I would guess. Neither I planed to end up telling you the core of my story in such details and, I bet, nor you thought I would do so.

Thank you for listening to me, for being so patient with me. Thank you for your suggestions and sincere consolations. For being blunt about the truth and yet for the jokes. You know, at this point, I think only you show such concern and understanding to me (besides God, of course). Could it be because we have similar ways of thinking in analyzing this particular issue? Maybe. Yet, I would love to thank you for your time- for letting me interrupt your "Confession of Shopaholic" . Thanks for being a good listener to the whining angel. You probably did not notice it, but I was very down at that time and having you to talk to did help a lot. Thanks for a good friendship. I really appreciate it! And you know you can always count on me whenever you feel like you need someone to share.. :)


again, thanks.
~angel

No comments: