Thursday, September 3, 2009

outta control!

Welcome back!

After a while resigning from my blog, I decided to write again. Really, nothing creative or interesting facts to share this time. I am just so overwhelmed and thought writing would probably help me to calm down, hopefully.

First of all, it's almost the first week of school. So much work already, especially my Organic Chem class. But I shouldn't complain really, for I knew it is going to be a tough, if not savage, class- both the subject and the professor. I have heard the "legends" about that class from many friends who took it last year. At least I am mentally prepared to face its torture!

Second of all, there have been many non-academic related issues going on. Some of them are soaking up my energy, not to mention me being jet lagged. A couple of them are driving me nuts, for real! It never occur in my mind that anyone would ever be able to break my bank account and use it without my permission a.k.a steal my money!! Geez.. I was in a serious panic mode when I figured that out yesterday afternoon. That heartless person bought stuff from iTunes, three times. I knew it was a theft, right away, coz I never ordered anything from iTunes. I do not even have an account there!!

I called the Bank and the lady, whom I was talking to, was being very nice and helpful to me. However, I just got a call from her about an hour ago telling me that the person who made the purchases in apple store must have had the card with him/her (coz the person did also enter the 3 digits security number on the back of my card!). I cannot think of anyone borrowing my card or even touched my wallet. Neither did my card ever go missing. Ahhhh, my brain is so fried right now!

I need to run to the bank after writing this to sign some paper works (which hopefully will be of any help).. then organic chem lab the whole afternoon.. then studying for tomorrow's 2 quizes (yes, already!). I swear to God I am trying so hard not to whine on my first week of classes but, oh well, I am just a human I guess. I am not immune to stress..

wish me luck!

No comments: