Monday, September 21, 2009

fluctuations

I just went through some of my poems. I haven't written a new one since couple months ago. Then I remembered about the unfinished story I started writing about 3 years ago, which I wish to turn into a novel one day. I almost forgot how much I love music, how joyful singing is to me. It's been a while since the last time I wrote a song. Now I am asking my self, is that why I have been feeling so less passionate about my life lately? . Am I really determined to be a molecular biologist, despite the fired brain it (BIOL 263) gives me? I would like to believe that being a Mol Bio major is something I enjoy, yet that would be such a big lie! Not that I hate the classes tho'. It is just that I do not feel the groove, you know. Ughh, I bet the Physics exam I had today is the source of these down feelings >.< I hope my confidence will not be hiding for too long. My soul, please be motivated!

or, should I be an artist instead? :p

2 comments:

ptbkr said...

Artist.

...,your blog page's description may give you a clue..

Angel Mogie said...

friendly?

..or, too paranoid??