Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pain in my butt!

My thought wanders while I am eating these very tasty del Monte seedless red grapes..

"Why on earth am I taking this English class??"

which I could simply answer..

"Because I am doing pre-med which forces me to take 'those junks', including that English class!"

Probably a more thoughtful question would be..

"Why on earth am I doing pre-med at a school in the States?"




I really should stop complaining and get going with this eight pages folio-sized reading on Colonialism but I just can't! First, because I do not like the reading- both theme wise and vocabulary wise. Second, because I keep on thinking about how miserable it would be to have to finish reading a Shakespeare's play by Wednesday. Third, it's terrifying me that I will have to take another English class next semester- what a painstaking!!!


Literature and me clearly don't get along really well (though I have a dream to publish a novel written by me. what a dream! I know..).

And it's even worse when it's in English.

Double worse when it's by Shakespeare (I am sorry..).


Ahhh.. I'm just gonna do some Maths and will come back to Colonialism after that!

No comments: