Thursday, October 21, 2010

Aching

sometimes when it hurts
I truly wished you knew
about all the tears that burst
all because I madly love you

why do good things come to an end?
or should I ask why I dare to play the game?
love is not something you should pretend
and to love me, I hope it's not a shame

has it changed?
those sweet words, why?
so warm they sound, so perfect they seemed
but it feels dry, indeed so dry

you said..
"I would do it all over again"
"I wouldn't hesitate for a second"
"I woulnd't trade one minute.."
..with me?

even to question is hard
for my heart doesn't know what to ask
"am I the still one?"
or in angusih I should wishper "am I not the only one?"

if only I could take back all that memories
I would go back right to those times
but what can I do when your heart has started to cease?
probably I should be prepared for some sweet good-byes

you may say nothing is wrong
but my heart can tell something is not going right
I might not be that strong
but I am ready to be alone, if that's what's right

No comments: