Monday, September 13, 2010

Miss you

I have countless moments with you
Many laughs and tears we shared
And I hope that we will make it through
Loving each other, faithfully, to death

Maybe we are too young to speak in the name of true love
But why do I see so clearly that my future is you?
Sharing my life with you, I pray to the One above
To grow old with you would be a sweet dream-come-true

Nothing I promise for now
But all my heart, passion, and affection
Yet I just cannot think of how
How I can live a second of my life without you, my perfection

If you ever have to stop holding my hand
Please keep your memory of me in a little piece of your heart
As for our castle in my heart, made of sand
Will dust away, yet covering all part

I miss you terribly.. =(

Maryland, June 9, 2010
..and right now

No comments: