Monday, September 20, 2010

Lesson of the day

How can people be so rude?

Two people being carelesly rude to me within the same hour. I could hold back grudge. It wouldn't do me anything but turn myself down. So instead, I decided just to let it out (read: write here) and not to dwell in it for the rest of the day.

One thing that I learned: Be careful with whatever you say and/ or do to others. Think before you speak, because you never know how badly a discouraging word could affect someone. Whatever is going on in your life cannot be taken as an excuse for you to be rude to the person next to you. Don't be a stumble stone. Be a blessing instead!

God, please give me a heart to learn from and take the good side of whatever uncomfortable situation I am in. Also, I pray that I can be more careful with the words that come out from my mouth as well as actions done by me. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments: