Saturday, September 18, 2010

a little surprise

I am so exhausted today.. Do not know why..

Btw, I got to see yet send away my boo yesterday. I was happy indeed to see him after over 2 weeks not being able to see, feel, hug, tease, etc him ^^ I felt like I did not hug him enoguh-- he had to go to CA and leave me again that soon! But good that my friends were with us and together we sent him to the airport. Otherwise I would have been terribly sad I bet. Now I am missing him already.. =(

I did not get to meet again with his family. Though I wrote a card for his family and leave it on his desk. When I met him, the only thing I wanted to do was to hug him super duper tighlty!! I came to his house, I huged him, he went to his room, came back with a bag.

At the begining I thought it was his sister's bag, for the ribbon knotted to one of the bag's straps looks pretty similar to hers. Then he handed it to me and said, "here's a bag from my mom and I", smiling. And me smiling too.. =)

selidik-punya selidik.. It was actually form his mom (only). Not from him. Which is not surprising. hahaha.. Katanya waktu jalan2 di outlet di NYC, mamanya sama cc adenya masuk Coach. While dia yg udah bosen, nunggu di luar (biasa lah, cowo). Then when they came out his mom gave the bag to himn and said, "Nih mama beliin buat Angel". Sudah saya duga.. My boy hasn't changed that much lah from his mighty cuekness trademark! lol. Yet I am soooooo happy!!! Happy that his mom bought me something from their trip ^.^. The bag is very nice and I like it. But what pleases me the most is the fact that his MOM bought it for me. I am a little flattered, you know! lol.

According to J, "it's a good sign loh Njel that his mom bought something for you. Apalagi si Ray anak cowo semata wayang maminya..". So ya, I am more than just 'a little' flattered I guess..

Thank you tante buat Coach tote bag nya.. it's really nice and it's a very kind of you =)

No comments: