Sunday, November 23, 2008

re-reminded

I don't understand this. How can people play two masquerades at a time? Especially two very opposite masques. I know no one is perfect, including me. But this is just ridiculous! It is somewhat goofy, in my opinion. However, it's good to know. I learn something. A pretty essential fact that teaches me to be wiser in deciding whether to trust or not.

Anyhow, the whole thinking about this "essential fact" leads me to a realization about something even more essential. I was surprised by my self how I am still into that "more essential fact". It is kind of complicated to be explained and also I don't feel like sharing it here in my blog. Though, the take home message is, I should not take anyone as a re-bound since I myself don't want to be taken as a re-bound!

Once I open my door for a guest, I should wait until that guest is gone and the door is closed before opening another door for another guest. The guest can stay as long as it wants, I don't mind really. Just, I don't think I can handle two guests at a time. Too hectic. Maybe, I'll wait for this guest to finish taking a good rest in my room and let my room to be empty for a while and not welcoming another guest. I guess I need to hoover (and do the dishes as well).

To be with someone who tends to lead me into becoming someone else, or more aptly, put me in situations that makes me think I should be this or that way (in order to please that person).. pardonez-moi mon ami, you better back off! I'd rather stay single forever! I only/just/must want to fall for someone who knows all my goodness and weaknesses, yet still love me. I will surrender this heart ONLY for someone who makes me feel great for being my self; simply just the way I am!
I used to accept as true the saying 'to be in love with someone, you don't get to choose.. you just fall!'. Now, it's about principle; Life will teach you to subordinate your heart to your mind.

The great one is unreachable, cannot share
The reachable one is rather fake and lame
Neither the great, the lame nor me should take the blame
For through this all I am becoming wiser and more humane

No comments: