Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm sure(er)

I am a very mellow person I have to admit. Norah Jones has been my everyday side-meal. Lately, I have been very into alternative and lively music- which surprised me! I can easily mention- simple plan, black eyed peas, akon, samsons, sos. Not forgetting Maroon 5- the witness of my emotion wave.

Suddenly, I become so curious about that. If something that more and less representing my ‘good and dark sides’ changed, like music, it got to be something in me had changed too. Well, probably not like changed, changed.. But, for sure, it’s not the same. Anymore..

Somehow, I think it’s kinda obvious. I have been too expressively happy recently. Or, hyper, I will say. Exciting Chicago trip (friends forever man! Ko vinc, wenny, gogoy and johan), fantastic shopping, great outlets, amazingly fabulous food with absolutely tons of msg (yeaahhh… dat’s the best point!! ;p) and..

I will say this is a wrong scene. I don’t want to run from this funny but awkward but somewhat, that makes me feel even more awkward, enjoyable fact. But, still, I don’t think this is right. And I am afraid that this will expand into non-expectable size of craziness. He is too ***** to hide it and I am too not-a-little-kid to not realizing all these symptoms. This uncertainty drives me nuts somehow. From his suddenly-notable *******, I can possibly say that I know what is going on. I know which CD is playing in his heartPOD. I might be able to tell which track is actually playing. But, I am not 100% sure and I’m pretty careful with that low percentage of uncertainty. Coz even if it’s only 1%, the 1% sometimes turned up to be the true. It could be good, could be bad. Depending on which situation and condition you were facing. Plus, the angle you are looking from. In my case, I don’t know if I would be happy or sad if one of the possibilities turn up to be the real case. Well, whatever.. I just hope that none will hurt him. I do care about him. I hope he understand.

No comments: