Sunday, December 16, 2007

final oh final..

Hoaaaah..

I cant believe fall semester is nearly done. I feel like I just landed in Gambier, a peaceful but clashing bubble where I am pursuing my -suppose to be and hopefully will be- bright future, a couple of days ago.

I figured out this Blogger through Ko Bud, just some hours ago. Since my Friendster blog is not working anymore (dunno why..), so I thought I might simply migrate my thoughts..
here!!

well, actually i have sooooo much to write. old memories, fresh memories.. Brain is a fascinating organ, I have to confess. But memory will fade as the old brain cells die and the new ones are being made. Thus, I believe writing them down will never be a bad idea, will it?! Mais, je n’ai pas assez temps pour ca! it's nearly 11pm and i havent done revising my Music yet. the final is tomorrow morning (my last final boooo!!! :D) and i better get to friend the minor and major triads, roman numerals, lead sheet symbols and the other chaps before my brain starts sending the sleepy neurotransmitter to my eyes. So, ciao!
.

No comments: