Wednesday, March 2, 2011

annoyed

i have a migrain right now. I tried to nap just now, with a hope to shoo this migrain away. But the maintenance people were blowing the dry leaves on the ground and it was terribly noisy =/ I don't blame the people, they're just doing their job. But the sound of the blower just pissed me off cos now I have an even worse migrain =(

I woke up, and decided that I'd just take a shower. I steped into the bathrom and realied that another maintenance guy was repairing one of the shower. I could have used the other shower. But I just did not feel right to be naked, with only a curtain as a door (and you can def see my shadow through the curtain), when there's a male person next to you. Annoyed.

There's one thing that also annoyed me. That person.. hhhhhhhhh

No comments: