Saturday, February 12, 2011

Only One

the one that I love
might not send flowers on valnetine's day
yet he always makes sure that I have enough
love and trust, so what else can I say?

the one that I care
sometimes takes forever to reply my text
but he'll never let anyone to even dare
to mess around with me or to ever vex

the one that I adore
often can be so forgetful
still I want him more and more
I am so in love and, ah, don't mind being a fool!

the one that I wanna give houndred hugs
has shared so many happiness and tears with me
and the answer will be "just because"
if you ask me "why it is him that my heart sees?"

the one that owns my heart
standing there, thousand miles apart
but his smile makes me at home
and his heart is totaly my own

the one that's you
I love you, and will always do!

<3

No comments: