Saturday, January 22, 2011

*I miss..

I am at Panera, Bethel, at the moment. Should have arrived here earlier but had to do an oil change before hand. I better get started doing my work. I have so much schoolwork to get done, mainly due to this terrible jetlag I am experiencing right now. But I cannot concentrate. Of course.. That's the reason why I am blogging instead of textbooking right now!

Faslube did the oil change pretty fast. I did some treatments to my care, change the oil, the wipers, the a, b, and c (don't remember what they're called. lol). After oil change, I met wih Om Leo in the parking lot of Sunrise to give him his oleh2 dari indo. Then I headed to Chipotle, Bethel to have my lunch. I passed Dierker Rd. My heart started to pund when I turned right. After making sure that no one is behind me, I slowed down my car. I took my time to look at my right side: Le Mans Apartments. There was where my love used to live, my very first destination everytime I made my long journey from Kenyon to Columbus every weekend, sometimes I cooked for him and his roommie, place where my buddies surprised me for my 22nd Birthday, where I share laughs and tears.. I cannot help myself but crying (Even now, while writing this blog, I am trying so hard to not shed some more tears). I cried. I miss him. I miss having him around during my stay in Columbus. I sopped at the traffic light and I saw Kroger: place where I first had a "memory" with him (kinda first met him there), where we went shopping late at night, we rented Red Box DVD and ended up not watching it (and even get late fees, duh!). My cheek felt even warmer, and wetter. I just wished he was next to me, making some funy faces, while holding my hand (yes, while I am driving!). I forced myself to quit from crying. I managed. Just before I reached Chipotle. Our favorite fast-food resto (or maybe, my fave). I got my all-time fave menu: burito bowl with extra rice, no beans, with pepper & onion, some steaks, salsa, medium, corns, NO avocado of course, and some lettuce. I picked a random seat. But I avoided that low seat in the corner. Our seats. I went to get some H2O, a fork, some napkins, and.. some lemons! I was about to cry again.. This time wasn't because of Ray. I miss that lady who eats chipotle with TONS of lemons. I miss her silly jokes, her laughs, our late night chats, our silliness, our friendship. Columbus is not the same without her. I miss J terribly (oh shoot I am crying again!!).

Too sad, I couldnt finish my bowl. Well, I'd just go to Panera, study. As usual, Panera is crowded. I was debating whether I wanted my "spot" or avoided it to prevent further tear explosion. Couple of old ladies made the decision for me-- they were sitting on those seats. So I went inside the meeting room and here I am typing. I miss R and J SO MUCH. Ahhhh, I dont think I can write any more without making my laptop wet. I just hope I can get whatever I need to get done today. God, have mercy on me!

..them*
angel

No comments: