Monday, February 16, 2015

soon to walk down the isle..

It is 16th of February already!!!

83 days left until our BIG day! Goodness gracious that is less than 3 months! >.<

We are so far from being done with the preparations. I know people said that it will never be done until it is actually done/held. But for us, even the big parts are not done yet. Not to mention the small stuff. Jesus help us..

The good part is, Ray and I are handling it pretty well. I have had enough people telling me that I should be prepared for the worst fights during wedding prep. But so far, Ray and I are doing fine. Some little disagreements, of course.. But not big, real fights. Ray has been pretty cool about it. I have been less nagging and more hopeless haha..

Gosh.. How I wish I could just skip it to honeymoon! I bet that is the least stressful, if not the most enjoyable part, of a wedding! Especially since we are going to have 2 parts of honeymoon:
- Part I   : Bali (after Bandung reception)
- Part II  : Europe (after Manado reception)

I guess you can never get enough of honeymoon, can you? ;)

No comments: