Monday, July 12, 2010

(sedikit) mengobati rasa kangen..

Rica rodo is one of Minahasan cuisines that has its supper yummy savour that makes me drool every time I think of it. Just FYI, "Minahasan" is the maain ethnicity in Manado. So, if someone says "oh itu makanan Manado", it is most likely Minahasan food that they meant. Ahh, I am missing Minahasan delicasies so so soooo badly..

so, yea, today I decided to cook. No other food but that one that I have been craving for since last semester- yes, that one that I mentioned before: RICA RODO
I had to do a little adjustment to the recipie due to the unavailability of some of the ingredients esp the spicies. Yet the result wasnt so bad, actually, better that my expectation.

and let me introduce you... RICA RODO!!!! :D




In case you were wondering what's mixed in that bowl:
- bacon
- green beans
- eggplant
- corn
- (lotssss) of chili
- lemongrass
- onion
- shallot
- ginger
- salt and sugar
- a bit of chicken buillion
- vegetable oil

bon appetite!

No comments: