Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Boys

The worst feeling you can give to your girlfriend is when you abandon her and the love of two of you for someone new who is phisically more attractive than her.

"Hey, what a new gossip about Angel to talk about!"-- sorry, you shouldn't be too excited! My dodo is not that kind of guy. At least, to my best of knowledge, he isn't a type of guy who can easily be close to new people regardless of the gender. Even, he admitted that he's kind of terrible in communicating with new people (maklum, nick namenya aja "si galak" :p). His lack of sensitivity and highly concentrated "cuek-ness" wracked my nerves a little bit when we just started dating each other. But I trully appreciated his attempts to change. And I realized that it is actually my benefit to have a boy who is not "berbibir manis" ;)

The girl isn't my friend. I knew her because her ex-boyfriend is my buddy. Yes, that bad boy is my friend. In fact, he's a very good friend of mine. He explained to me what actually happened and how hard the situation was for him, that he did not mean to hurt the girl. I understood and have simpathy for him, but I still think he is a B*****D in some ways.

Love is not all about the pounding heart and great feelings that weaken your knees. Understanding, accepting, and serving each other are the three basic needs that ought to be fulfilled for love to be called LOVE.

wish you all the best, girl!

No comments: