Wednesday, November 11, 2009

1st month

Today is Veteran's Day and hence people have a day off. Although, I had to go to all my classes. Kenyon never gives us holiday when it's just a day or two off. It sucks, kind of, yet we have longer Thanksgiving and spring breaks. So yea, fair enough! :)

It was a long day and I stayed up late the night before doing some work and studying for a quiz. I was so exhausted by the end of my last class. But I was excited. Because I knew he was on his way to visit me :)

Yea, my dodo came to see me today. It was nice to have him around, to eat lunch at the dinning hall with him, to have him sitting next to me while I was working in the library, and to have him doing his hw next to me while I was doing my lab report. I pretty much like this (not so) long distance relationship we have now. The chances to meet each other are valued so highly because it normally just happen during the weekend. It is also a good preparation for us before we do the 'real' LD relationship. We realized that it won't be easy. But we also strongly believe that it is not impossible, for in God everything is possible :)

More importantly, today is our 1st month anniversary. It's been a month, officially. Almost half a year, unofficially. He did not remember it, which I kinda expected. No boy remembers such date. At least the majority of boys, that I know closely, don't.
I am still so grateful that I found him. Someone whose future vision matches mine and, most importantly, whom I can grow my faith in Christ with.

I love you Ray.

3 comments:

Lawrence said...

"No boy remembers such date" - i beg to disagree!

hehe, still a cute post though. congratz for your relationship :) happy 1 month anniversary!

Angel Mogie said...

haha.. if u do remember, u must be one of those very few rare breed ;P

thanks! :)

Unknown said...

i do remember those thing too!!! hahahaa