Monday, December 8, 2008

Lucky to have been where I have been :)

I am so in love with Lucky, a sweet song by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. I did not know this song until Ray and Ko Tries showed me a clip of Ko Tries' friends singing it. Also, Ray kept on singing that song that day (during CG on Saturday) and when we were hanging out together during the retreat. He made the song funny by repeating the "do you hear me" bit (as if we were deaf.lol). It made me curious to listen to the original version of that song (not the one modified by Ray and Ko Tries.hehe..). So yea, I finally browsed the actual song myself and found that I am soooo in looooove with that song..
Hmmmmmm, wonder if someday I would get to sing that song with someone.. and who would that someone be? I mean, the male vocalist obviously doesn't have to be my bf or fiancee or hubby. I just want to sing it with a male singer that matches my type of voice. If I could find one, that'd be amazing! =D

Here's the link to the original song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNjeB76AVwc

and here's (I think) the best covers of Lucky (although I do not know who you guys are, but you both rock!!!! Four thumbs up!^_^):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tntx2SkEDI&NR=1


p.s. Jason Mraz rocks!!!

No comments: